2018 Cyber Security Summit
One of the "Top 50 Must-Attend Conferences"
The Cyber Security Summit is an exclusive conference series that connects C-Level & Senior Executives who are responsible for protecting their companies' critical infrastructures with cutting edge technology providers & renowned information security experts
As one of the premier speakers in 2017, @RISK will continue to attend this year's summits as a Platinum Sponsor.
|Marlene Brehm||Sean O'Brien|
|Vice President||President and CEO|
Follow us to register for complimentary VIP Passes to this year's Cyber Security Summit:
- 08/29 - Chicago Cyber Security Summit
- 09/25 - New York Cyber Security Summit
- 10/16 - Phoenix Cyber Security Summit
- 11/29 - Los Angeles Cyber Security Summit
- View Past Summits
Cyber Security Luncheon
Our Most Beneficial Event
Cybercriminals' use of advanced technologies is now outpacing multiple industries' ability to combat the threat. With the mission to protect Main Street USA, @RISK is bringing you an unconventional approach and help your organizations plug the holes in your network before an attacker has the opportunity to exploit them.
Follow us to register for our luncheon event in your area
- San Antonio Luncheon
- Riverside LUncheon
- Pittsburgh Luncheon
- Chicago Luncheon
- New York Luncheon
- Los Angeles
- Orange County Luncheon
- View Past Events
3 Clicks to Malware - Left of Bang Cyber Situational Awareness
You Can't Solve What You Can't Measure
In today's threat environment, CEOs and CISOs need succinct and automated insights to forecast their adversaries' most probable course of action and anticipate vulnerabilities before there is a chance to exploit them. IT professionals suffer from
Follow us to register for our webinars and learn:
- how to automate traditional SOC activities using machine learning to proactively identify, understand and predict threats at speed and scale
- how to measure current gaps
withyour existing appliances and make their capabilities more effective through automation and AI
- how to measure the progression of your cyber landscape and evaluate how effectively your appliances are performing using a customized C-Suite ScoreCard.
- Bullets are great